Sunday 4 September 2011

Unit 1 Part A the process of session: session 2

Date: 02/09/2011
At the session:
1. Joe and I reviewed  my study work., then we reading the meaning of painting, it improve the  understanding of topic who I am.

2. Learn the basic art principles,to practice mix colors using only the three primaries by watercolour- red, yellow and blue, the high-key and low key primaries。


3.Study the influence of different brushes and brushstrokes, the different pigment include oil paints, ink and water paints; the different choosing paper include layout paper, sketch paper, wet paper and board.
4. Study and practiced the water colour on the wet paper, done one water colour painting.

Done: Study work of water colour painting No.1

 After session:
1.  I did few pieces of study work by ink, cotton swab painting and marker black pen.

2. I visited the Laing art Gallery at Newcastle and learnt how to set up a exhibition. (see reference 2) 


3. I research more master workers of visual art work and comment how could i reading them. (See reference 1 blog dates_ 09/05)

4. Primary researched the artist Paul Stangroom. 


My Comment: 
 I feel more comfortable to paint and feel less nervous about the new challenge.    To study art is a good way to understand who I am and how the world working.  Learn more art material and mediums could to found a better way to impress my ideas and image.  I felt quite stressful about the final exhibition in the project, while I confused the quality of my painting whether would to been accepted by participants. 
One Brushstroke                                                                                                            
                                                                        A old man
                                                              One beautifully  Tree


                                                                      They are dancing 

No comments:

Post a Comment