Tuesday 29 November 2011

Unit 2 Part C:Project invitation on the facebook and Poster

The project invitation on the facebook
‘After 13 weeks art learning, to organize an exhibition is important part of my qualification - gold arts award. I hereby sincerely invite you and your family to visit my personal Art Exhibition at Creative Cohesion (nearby sunderland cinema) on Saturday, Nov. 26th, Let's partake of some drinks, bites and a selection of my artwork express myself in a world of visual art and stained glass.

Start Mandala drawing session at 14:00 pm with me and Joe Robinson. Then, the exhibition will start at 14:30 pm with free drinks and tasty bites.

Free session and entry, all ages welcome, My blog for gold arts award:http://whoisamywang.blogspot.com/

It would be a great pleasure to meet you and your friends at the exhibition and have a cup of tea together,The car park is just opposite to the studio and only 1 minutes to the sunderland metro/train station.

xx

经过13周的艺术课程学习,组织一次小型艺术展是我完成课程的重要部分,我真诚的邀请各位赏光来访在本月26日举行的个人画展,地点在桑德兰电影院附近的creative cohesion。

14:00将一起绘画Mandala曼佗罗涂鸦,请各位给个面子阿,就是随便涂鸦就可以了,这个我就指望亲们来救我了。然后在14:30开始画展同免费饮料与小食物。

我将会非常荣幸的你们的光临。 
亲,要来噢!’



The poster on the university notice board :


No comments:

Post a Comment