Tuesday 29 November 2011

Unit 2 Part D:Project Report

What happened on the project?
I organised and take charge the running of exhibition at Creative Cohesion; designed and organised an drawing workshop.


What was produced?
A professional diverse language session about Mandala Art for 15 students around 30 minutes. Furthermore realized learning outcome: understand the knowledge and information about Mandala; Know how to use abdominal breathing to clear our mind and relax; used by the creativity and facture done a pieces of zentagnle mandala; develop communication skills to express by language and figure.



A professional multimaterial personally art exhibition which display my artworks, a diverse range of art material work were submitted from painting to stained glass. As the same time, encouraged visitor to draw by themselves on the Mandala wall. There also have had free drinks and bites, the session and exhibition also is free。


what did you enjoy the most and why? What was the most challenging thing?
Look back on the session,  i seeing a intending and potential organizational trainer in the future. When Lesley has asked me to deliver s session in the exhibition, i doubt my art experience is limited and is a lack of confidence. While the session was delivering, I was very stressful and nervous about the feedback from learner.  However, all the feedback are very positiWve and learners were very enjoying the session. Gold arts award give me the opportunity to practice  and improve my skills, i found my genius for be a trainer.




What have you learnt about leadership?
The confidence is key, that support a good state to face the challenge, firstly lead myself by discover the unknow self, and then help and guide others to done job better.  I should to improve my appetency by soft voice, smiling and reduce my stress. The time management effect the result of the project and tocontrol the process and cadence.


What have you learnt about communication?
The communication way of 'see' will better than 'hear', my painting help learner understand how to do better, as well, it could to cross the language barrier.


what have you learnt about Planning?
  
Have to prepare a good back up plan, because everybody are later and it hardly start the session on time, so i changed the time of session from start at 14:00 pm to start after the exhibition, so as to arrived a good impression for the session. There always has few factors couldn't been controlled in the project, like as how many people might came, how long they will stay, how many pieces of questionnaire would been done. Plan is the plan, but only one thing will never be changed which is changing.


what have you learnt about your art form?
I was so stressful about the feedback for my art form, due to my limited art experience, there have only 13 weeks art learning, i have afraid people would dislike and laugh at my art work, but my art works succeeded express my meaning to others and make senesce to others.


What would you do differently?
I would like taken it easy and more relax, more confidence to face. Now, i realized i have had good leadership and commutation skills to completed the even, I should to trust myself, friends and tutors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment