Wednesday 9 November 2011

Unit 1 Part C: The feedback of questionnaire (Paul Stangroom)

Your name: Paul Stangroom           The genre of artwork: Painting watercolour

1. What does Art mean to you? How do you define this term? Art means expression, it means to me visually expressing your thoughts and emotions , telling a story.

2.What do you think of yourself?  I think I am a hard working down to earth person.

3. What do you think the job role of artist? Love it, it is hard work but I enjoy doing what I do, making people happy through my work, you have to be committed to what you do.

4. How important as the Art talent for you? Very important, you can build on talent with good teachers but you need to have some talent.

5. How has your family background influenced the way you at Arts studying? Very much, my father was a well known illustrator so I had influence from an early age.

6. Which artist/artists do you like most? Many landscape artists, I don't have a particular artist/s in mind.

7. How did they influenced you? The techniques they used with the paint, the quality of the work

8. Which organisations support you now? Where are your mainly income from? The Biscuit Factory, The Royal Society of Water Colour, Hexam Arts, Queens Hall Hexham, private commissions built from my reputation.

9. How do you continued to develop your skills? I work every day, learning and developing all the time.
10. Whats your career goal? How could you to come true it? I have reached my goal, I have been a watercolour artists for over 30 years, lived and worked around the world, I would just like to continue doing what I do, selling my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment