Friday 28 October 2011

Unit 1 Part A the process of session:session 9

Date:28/10/2011 (I have a break week at 21/10/2011)
At the session:
1. Joe and i reviewed all study work for the past three weeks and have new ideas for redesign

2. Under the guiding of Joe to my painting skills and basic art principles, i improved few pieces study work.


3. Through reading the art work i did,  I know myself better and cognize the different views.


4. Because of the different backgrounds of us, we have a very interesting debate about life drawing for naked body.


5. We chose one of the most impressively artworks and largen paint it in a big size paper. Joe taught me  to use overlay paper to fix attention on a part of artwork. Also, i learnt some technologies for largen praint, eg through printing, cutting and measure.


6. We have a brilliant chatting about artists how to decide what is a perfect painting should be created.


The result of art world difference with business world,  I always judge when is the ending for one business project by the result of a project or the judgement from others. But, Joe said, in the art world, only the feeling could to tell me when is the right moment to stop my brush, also spectators doesn't effect  what's the ideally painting should be, so it is a totally personally feeling about create a perfect painting.
The new mode of thinking also could to use in my life chosen.


Done the practice for largen the artwork in a new paper.


After session:
1.I visited the NGCA gallery for the second part of <the wonders of the invisible world> with Joe, i have got a lots interesting impressions and new inspirations. Reference 8.


2.I designed some examples for the stained glass and prepared my glass session.


3. I updated the Blogger and done the 5 week action plan for the exhibition, as wall as, improved the risk assessment of exhibition.


4. I decided use lost 'cat' as the name for exhibition. It has double means, firstly, the cat mean as my self, after graduated, i lost the state from a student  to a unemployed young, I lost the way to back 'home'.
Second, actually, I am looking for the inner self in the process of art learning, who deeply hided during the past years. so the art exhibition also is an new way to show others for the lost cat. 




  




  







  
  






No comments:

Post a Comment